Friday 12 October 2007

My daily routine in Paris - a very stylish life!



So everyday, I started with breakfast at LaDuree. Their amazing fruit salad, mini rose macaroons, mini croissants and violet tea. My only company was French Vogue but I couldn't ask for anything better.

In the evening, I would go for a pre dinner drink at Plaza Athenee and have a Bartender. Now, I would like to say that it is a hunky french man but unfortunately it is only a fruit cocktail. But a damn good one too! I would sit outside in the cosy sofas and watch the world go by and I managed to do some celebrity spotting: Jamie Foxx, Kirsten Dunst (who later followed me for dinner at L'Avenue) and Lily Allen.

Afterwards I would go to L'Avenue for dinner. I love it there! Food is great and its great for people watching. I usually have their spicy Penne or the fillet of beef with potato mash. Yum!

My last stop for the day was Plaza Athenee (again) for evening tea in the "salon". This is lovely and the highlight of my day as I really get to relax and enjoy the amazing atmosphere.

No comments: