Wednesday 12 September 2007

London Fashion Week

The countdown has begun for London Fashion Week which starts this weekend! I cant wait!
As the Fashion Editor for Stylebible I will be covering the parties, launches and fashion shows that will be taking place.
I am very excited about the preview of Lagerfeld Confidential which is next Thursday! I dont think that Karl himself will attend but one can only hope!
Speaking of which, I love his A/W 2007 K Karl Lagerfeld collection. It is very androgynous and very black (which my dear friend Jaja would LOVE) but it works. However, I did get a sneak preview of his S/S 2008 collection when I was at the Bread & Butter exhibition in Barcelona and it is actually quite different. More colourful and more feminine than this season! Lets see how it works!
The collection is available at Harrods a.o.

No comments: